Sunday, October 5, 2008

More team success at "The BOD"

Despite the fact that Scott, John M, and myself are all feeling the effects of a long season and compounded hours of training (even though for one of us, it was a lack of training that was the culprit), we all fared well at the Bonelli Olympic Distance race today. Scott finished 1st AG (M20-24) and 6th OA, I (Jeff) finished 2nd AG (M25-29) and 10th OA, and John M finished 3rd Clydesdale. It was definitely one of the toughest days for all of us mentally. But it's nice to have a bad day of racing and still finish well.

I think it might be useful for me to put together a list of results for this season because we've had a lot of podium finishes as well as some points series awards. This has been a very good year so far for the Caltech Triathlon Club. With successful races and new personal achievements, I bid you all a well-deserved congratulations! Keep up the hard work.

No comments: