Sunday, June 15, 2008

Strong performances all around

First of all, happy Father's Day to all you dads or dads-to-be out there.

Last weekend was filled with solid race performances. For results, click on Bonelli or Huntington Beach. All three of us who went to Huntington Beach (Diana, Oliver, and myself) qualified for the USAT World Aquathlon Championships in Monterrey, Mexico on June 28. Unfortunately, I don't think any of us will be going because of the event date. I'll be coming off my target marathon of the year (Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, MN happening June 21!), Diana will be in France, and I don't know what Oliver is doing. Actually, I don't even know how the event is set up because Monterrey is not close to a body of water (maybe the swim is in a pool?).

I'll try to get around to updating things on here after my marathon. Maybe we can get 6pm pool sessions going again now that both pools are open...

No comments: